5 Ways Meditation Can Help You Become a Better Parent
Parenting is a tough job. As parents, we are busy from the time our feet hit the floor in the morning until long after our little ones go to bed at night. An endless array of domestic chores, sport…
More info @ http://ift.tt/2gAlCCH
from Facebook Binaural Beat Therapy – http://ift.tt/1GwPeTm
December 11, 2016 at 06:28PM
- A lot of people are using Binaural Beats to work on attention deficit disorders, concentration and issues with sleep quality. I believe some of these issues originate from pollution, in particular plastics are affecting human health wether in the ocean or in our house. That’s why I wanted to share this video from Fillgood, it’s a zero waste delivery service and they’re having a gift card giveaway right now,
- Binaural Beat Therapy got a mention on VICE!
- A cool project that I’ve been involved with. Check it out if you’re interested in cloud storage and data replication !
- When we don’t pay attention, we waste money, we waste resources, we waste time, and we waste our lives. When we aren’t mindful of our environment, we waste. Therefore, when trying to pay attention to the planet every day and behave in an environmentally conscious way, we practise mindfulness. If you live in the bay area, check out fillgood.co below and raise awareness of the problems with single-use disposable plastic and challenge people to do something about it.
- Have you heard this quote before? “Never go to sleep without a request to your subconscious.” by Thomas Edison. Well this is a very critical piece of advice and Binaural Beat Therapy can help you and guide you to influence your subconscious mind before going to sleep. Your subconscious never rests and is always on duty because it controls your heartbeat, blood circulation, and digestion. It controls all the vital processes and functions of your body and knows the answers to all your problems, in its own language. What happens on your subconscious level influences what happens on your conscious level. In other words, what goes on internally, even unconsciously, eventually becomes your reality. An easy way to solve problems is to think about them before going to sleep and you’ll see that the next day or following days, during a mundane activity like taking a shower, an insight will just emerge and answer any difficult question in the easiest manner possible. Here’s how to use the app for easy programming of your subconscious mind: before going to sleep, in your bed, start and listen to the self hypnosis preset, no need to look at the visuals, think about your problem and slowly formulate a question to yourself. This shouldn’t last anymore than 15 minutes and can be as short as 5, no need to finish the full preset. Go to sleep and enjoy insights in the coming days! http://ift.tt/2r0JAML